The purpose of the Huntsville/Madison County Hospitality Association is to unite representatives of the hospitality and tourism industry, including Lodging, Restaurant, Tourism & Travel and Allied Industries for the promotion and protection of their common interests.
The Huntsville/Madison County Hospitality Association is a membership organization and shall be a non-profit, non-stock Alabama Corporation.
The objectives of the Huntsville/Madison County Hospitality Association shall be to represent the common interests of its members with particular attention to the following:
- Fostering cooperative action in advancing by all lawful means the common purposes of its members.
- Providing through publications, meetings and seminars information and education for its membership regarding:
- Laws, governmental regulations, legislation and other matters affecting them.
- Improvements in services and products offered to the public, increased operating efficiencies and effective marketing methods.
- selecting and training employees and maintaining good employee ralations
- Encouraging lawful and ethical conduct and trade practices.
- Maintaining cooperative relations with allied industries and organizations.
- Providing services for member establishments that are properly within the scope of a representative trade association such as communications, research and information.
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions and other events to promote the Hospitality Industry.