Leaders across the Hospitality Industry are nominated by members of HMCHA for this prestigious award. The award is given to an individual that has been involved with a project that has had a major impact on the hospitality industry and/or has been involved in the improvement of an existing project or program that benefits tourism.
- Has made special contributions to tourism or the hospitality industry.
- Exhibits qualities of vision, perseverance and leadership.
- Works or has worked to create an image that is appealing to tourists.
- Exhibits exemplary support for local tourism.
- Has sustained industry achievement.