Red Ribbon Award
Members of our association are nominated by their fellow HMCHA colleagues for the various Red Ribbon awards for their specific category. The award is given to individuals based on their professional contributions to our industry.
One winner will be selected from each of the four membership categories of the Huntsville/Madison County Hospitality Association (Lodging / Conference Center, Food & Beverage, Tourism & Travel and Allied Services) and one winner will be selected for the Community Service Red Ribbon.
- Individuals must be currently working in the hospitality industry.
- Has made outstanding contributions directly benefiting tourism.
- Works to enhance Huntsville/Madison County's image.
- Works to increase the economic impact of tourism in the community.
- Is a role model.
- Active in Huntsville and Madison County's tourism industry through support of professional associations and organizations.
- Provides leadership and exhibits a willingness to help at all times.
- Has developed new and/or improved existing projects and programs that benefit tourism.